Lisa is a London-born, Putney-based, freelance Personal Assistant providing a mixture of remote and on-site support to her clients since 2005.
Lisa has eased the lives of many high profile and high-net worth individuals by taking responsibility for all their personal administration and domestic affairs in a highly professional, confidential, competent and pro-active manner.
With a 30 year background as a PA in the corporate, private and third sectors, Lisa has strong organisational skills. She is personable, resourceful, efficient, loyal, and will go that extra mile to save her clients’ time, money and unnecessary stress.
The following demonstrates some of the ways Lisa has assisted and continues to assist her clients:
- Household management & negotiation: bills / utilities / Insurances etc
- Property purchases / sales / management
- Management of domestic and international removals
- Transportation of goods and vehicles to and from clients’ properties in Europe
- Travel, hotel and restaurant bookings
- Gift suggestions and purchases
- Management of parties & events
- Liaison and relationship-building with clients’ key stakeholders
- Applications for Schengen and work visas for domestic staff
- Passport renewals & naturalisation applications
- Referrals and introductions to QC’s / accountants / lawyers and other professionals
- Limited Company set up and associated VAT registration
- Opening business bank accounts
- Sourcing office accommodation and new office set up